City Manager Blaine Cox and City Clerk Kelly Walters wish to announce the polling hours and locations for the Presidential Primary Election next month.
Polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Feb. 11.
Residents will vote at one of six locations, depending on which Ward they reside in:
- Ward 1: East Rochester Elementary School, 773 Portland St.
- Ward 2: St. Mary’s Parish Center, 71 Lowell St.
- Ward 3: Gonic Elementary School, 10 Railroad Ave.
- Ward 4: McClelland Elementary School, 59 Brock St.
- Ward 5: Rochester Community Center, 150 Wakefield St./Community Way. The entrance is located on the Chestnut Hill Road side of the building.
- Ward 6: Elks Lodge #1393, 295 Columbus Ave.
The Supervisors of the Checklist will be accepting new voter registrations and making changes to the name or address of already-registered voters during their Feb. 5 sessions from 7-7:30 p.m. at City Hall. The last day to change your party affiliation was Oct. 26, 2019.
For questions about voting, please contact the city clerk’s office at 603-332-2130 or [email protected]. The office is also open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.